{Agoura Hills Engagement Photographer} Breanna & Caleb

When Breanna first got in contact with me about photographing her and Caleb’s wedding, I asked her some questions about the style/theme/vision for her day. She gave me a sentence or two about the vintage country theme of her wedding, then proceeded to say “The most important thing to us though is that the wedding is centered 100% on Christ. That is the biggest thing in our individual lives as well as together”. Right then, she won my heart!

As I went on to learn more about these two, I loved everything I found out. I was especially excited when I discovered that Breanna is also a photographer. Which makes me crazy honored that she chose me, out of everyone she knows of, to document her day!

I love the way Breanna and Caleb genuinely have fun together. I love how they press their faces together and laugh, right before they kiss. Love the way they care for eachother. This is LOVE. Pure and simple.

This was such a special moment. They wanted a photo of them praying together. LOVE LOVE LOVE!

The 4th of July holds a very special signifigance for Breanna and Caleb. That exact day in 2009 was when the initial fire sparked, when they both distinctly remember realizing that they had feelings for eachother. Fast forward to July 4th 2012 and Caleb asked Breanna to marry him. She of course said YES and they proceeded to excitedly celebrate with their circle of friends who were there. The sparklers in the following photos are the same ones from celebrating on the night he proposed. I love the signifigance of lighting the same sparklers, to bring a bit of the magic from that night, to their engagement session.

1. Ann Priddy Vargas

October 18th, 2012 at 2:48 am

Sweet! Love you guys, Aunt Ann and Uncle Allen.

2. Kristin Ungerecht

October 18th, 2012 at 3:06 am

What a beautiful couple! They radiate love for one another. Goooorgeous photos, Kristen! I especially love the sparkler ones- what great meaning! :D

3. Breanna Poppy Giersch

October 18th, 2012 at 3:14 am

Thank you so much for everything the photos and what you wrote! I couldn’t have asked for better! AMAZING!

4. Shannon Nicole Nelson

October 18th, 2012 at 4:16 am

Very Sweet!

5. Jamie Seven-Eleven Ogletree

October 18th, 2012 at 4:34 am

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! even if they did make me want to vomit a little with their love ;) Breanna Poppy Giersch remember when you forgot your engagment clothes?

But seriously, these are gorgeous, not that I expected anything less from you though! Cant wait to hang out with you again at the wedding!

6. Caleb Olympus Priddy

October 18th, 2012 at 4:58 am

These are amazing! Even my fraternity brothers sitting next to me are saying how good these are. Thank you so much Kristen Booth Photography.

7. Bernadette Giersch

October 18th, 2012 at 5:41 am

Well this momma could not be more thrilled and proud. Thank you Kristen, Breanna and Caleb are so blessed to have you. She has seen a ton of professional photographers’ work because of her job (there are many great ones out there) and you stood out. I am so grateful. You did so much more than just take their pictures, I think you captured the sacredness that these two want to project in their relationship. Thanks Kristen for capturing what is in their hearts to portray and thank you for helping to set the tone for this journey to the alter next spring. Love, Bernadette (mother of the bride).

8. Alyssa Hudson

October 21st, 2012 at 3:05 am

So beautiful!! :)

9. Danie Wise

October 24th, 2012 at 5:18 am

Such a happ sweet couple :) love it

10. Aurora Mckeehan-Vilchis

November 5th, 2012 at 4:36 am

Kristen! This is my favorite shoot by you! SO amazing!

11. Taylor French